Tuesday, January 8, 2008

-_- Hurt Over and over again ...

I just can't believe I got ready. I got dressed. I didn't wear any make up because he's always said hes wanted to see me without it. But he never came.

I feel like I'm setting myself up for heartbreak. What am I waiting for? Does he even love me and if he does, does he want all of me sad face

I'm lost and I know I can escape it fully, But why is it him that I want. Does he take me seriously at all. I'm scared. I can picture everything with him, but does he do that with me. Who knows. I really dont ....

Where is he tonight. He never called. I really thought he was going to show up at my door and ask for me. That would have broke the chain. He didnt come. He didnt call me at all. And I bet he's not even thinking about me right now. He's probably with her. So what the hell do I do. I can try to move on and pretend it doesnt hurt me but who am I kidding. I think I should. But I'm stupidly awaiting him. Possibly setting myself up...

1 comment:

schwa said...

I was going to use your google search but there is no button to push after you type. You need to go back to where you got the code, and reduse the number of characters. I think they start you out at 24 or something you need to change it to like 15.

Sorry about the lousey man in your life.
Amy