Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ok Ok ... 1 2 3 Here We Go ...

O_O Ok so it's time. Winter is not the best season for me lol. I love it because for 1 its not hot! and 2nd I get to cover up more!

But I put on a lot of weight during winter. I look so juicy in my face -_- barf!

So I Made a Weight Loss Journal the other night. I pretty much wrote out what I will be doing through out the day, things to keep me moving and busy, times I will have my meals, and reminders to DRINK WATER because I can go the whole day without drinking water. I like water Id perfer it over anything else. I hate soda!

So yeah I can basically go a while without drinking anything at all. So I put that as a reminder! so far so good ;] umm what else Well pretty much that. I LOVE veggies so that's no problem. I just know I got to make a change now because I stopped excersing all together since ive been out of school. Im getting cravings and eating bigger portions of food than I use to. So OK time to back it up! WISH ME LUCK! :D I'm aiming for -20 pounds! by the summer!

No comments: